Lets talk about all kinds of things.

http://ow.ly/okQT309NSis FEEL FREE TO ASK!

Blog Archive

Labels

Pages

Education

Powered by Blogger.

Sports

Business

Pictures

728x90 AdSpace

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Movies

Recent Videos

Category

  • Latest News

    Thursday, March 9, 2017

    Video Games Can Be Good For You

    Today we are going to talk about video games in general. I believe they can be good for you and I'm going to tell you why.

    1. They Teach You to be More Observant
    Okay, let's be honest, anyone who has played video games has surely gone through the moments where you are looking for some object and you spend 20 minutes trying to find it, only to find you ran past it like five times.
    After that, you look more carefully, trying to find the objects, sometimes even picking up objects you didn't know you need.
    2. They Teach You how to Problem Solve
    So you know that mission where you have no idea what you are doing, so you just try anything to try and do it right. Yeah, that's what I am talking about.
    Most games give their players hard missions and you have to figure out what the hell you are doing. It helps you learn new ways of doing stuff or new ways to look at something.
    3. They Teach You how to Research
    Okay, so I am one of those people who if I don't know what something is, I will look it up. (The whole problem solving thing I just talked about, yeah... Don't really try to figure it out).
    I play Don't Starve, which is a survivor game, which I explained a tad bit more in detail here : https://niume.com/post/167052
    This game presents new mechanics and has stuff that is rare to find. With a game where you are trying to survive, you should be weary to check out that cool new thing you just found. I research things on this game all the time and have gotten fairly good at researching. It helps you to learn things and learn new ways to learn.
    Overall, I think video games are good to play. There are other things that we hear about such as hand-eye coordination, but I thought these were some reasons that don't generally come up when we talk about video games.
    What is your opinion on video games? Do you think they are good or bad? Why?
    Picture from Google.

    videogames
    gamer
    games
    benefits

    AFFILIATE