Lets talk about all kinds of things.

http://ow.ly/okQT309NSis FEEL FREE TO ASK!

Blog Archive

Labels

Pages

Education

Powered by Blogger.

Sports

Business

Pictures

728x90 AdSpace

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Movies

Recent Videos

Category

  • Latest News

    Thursday, March 9, 2017

    Review: BarPIG

    BarPIG formerly known as BaRPG was sent to me by the creators. BarPIG is a card game RPG meant to be played as a drinking game, where you perform ridiculous challenges, screw over your opponents with trapping items, and attempt to maintain your sobriety with sober points. The gameplay works like this: you start by randomly picking a character card which contains one of a number of challenges. These challenges are played every turn as long as you have that character and can include things like pick an object that everyone must touch, the last person to touch it must take a drink and loses a sober point. If you lose all sober points, you must pick a new character card.  every level you do some basic rolling activities or you can sell item cards. Item cards can be drawn once per turn and have a point value where you must drink that point value. The game is won when a player reaches level nine.
    The game is touted as a drinking game. This is difficult for me as I do not drink, so I got some people who did modest drinks so I could get their opinions. They said that the instructions were a bit complex for them and would definitely be rough if they were seriously drinking. The challenges they found fun but the overall rolling and turn procedure seemed mundane. I found the game to be fairly fun but felt a bit left out as a sort of designated Dungeon Master. Here are my overall pros and cons. The game had good challenges and I found those fun sober. The game had fleshed out items and unique designs. However, I found the game could use more art and simpler gameplay for drinkers.
    Overall I found the game to be good, but not without its flaws so I will give BarPIG a 7 out of ten with a label of good

    review
    cards
    boardgame
    tabletop

    AFFILIATE