Lets talk about all kinds of things.

http://ow.ly/okQT309NSis FEEL FREE TO ASK!

Blog Archive

Labels

Pages

Education

Powered by Blogger.

Sports

Business

Pictures

728x90 AdSpace

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Movies

Recent Videos

Category

  • Latest News

    Thursday, March 9, 2017

    Sims 4 review

    I have played Sims 4, for quite a long time and I figured that it's time to make a review for this highly known life simulation game and with that being said let's get right into the review.
    Graphics 5.5/10: To me, the graphics were just fine and it was cooler than the previous graphics of Sims but if you compare the games of 2014 graphics it doesn't stack up and the graphics of Sims 4 were moderately good for 2014.
    Uniqueness 8.5/10: I always thought Sims 4 to be a pretty unique game because most of the games that attempt to be similar to Sims 4 fail and are nowhere as good as Sims 4.
    Fun 7/10: Sims 4 as a base game is honestly really fun and I could play it for a couple of hours before I get bored but if you buy the expansion packs that's when the game starts to really get good and I think Sims 4 base game is one of the best base games from Sims ever.
    The overall rating of Sims 4 is a 7/10 which is really good and I could honestly see myself playing Sims 4 for a few months without getting bored and as I get more and more expansion packs the more I will continue to play this awesome life simulator game and if you enjoyed this blog and want to support me on future blogs please drop a like, subscribe, and, comment and, check out my links below and, without further ado have a great rest of your day.

    review
    tlasking
    gaming
    sims4

    AFFILIATE